Staying loyal to the innovative history of the brand, the Atlas Blackout Bearings aren’t just your average built-in bearing. Blackout bearings are built to simplify your entire setup eliminating the need for bearings spacers and speedrings.
When axle nuts are tightened down the result is often compression of the interior bearing spacer. This puts stress on your bearings and introduces slop into your setup, detracting from the precision that a bearing spacer is intended to provide.
The flared spacer built into the Atlas Blackout Bearing increases the surface area of the load bearing foot between the two bearings. This provides additional support and prevents compression of the spacer giving Atlas Blackout Bearings a more precise ride, faster roll speed and a long lasting life.
- Chrome Steel with Black Oxide Finish
- ABEC 9 Ball Bearings Noise rated below 28db
- Rubber Seal Prevents Debris from Entering Bearing
- Built-In Interior Spacer Eliminates need for Bearing Spacer
- Built-in Nut Spacer Eliminates Need for Speed Rings