Light it up!
They may look a little dull but don’t let that fool you, the reflective coating on these trucks will get you seen and not just because you will look so good riding them. Classy yet flashy, the Paris V3 Reflector Trucks are here to shine!
The V3s are produced using our new, proprietary alloy forming process, which utilizes techniques derived from casting, extrusion and forging. This gives the V3 a molecular structure that provides strength far beyond any other cast truck on the market.
The new manufacturing process also allows us to use a true T6 heat-treatment, offering further durability.
We redesigned the hanger’s barrel and shoulders adding more material and reinforced the baseplate with an additional support beam to increase strength and reduce acute stress to the area. We’ve even modified the kingpin making it tougher and more resilient.
Even the urethane components of the truck have been upgraded! Our top conical bushing’s new shape offers improved support and rebound, and the baseplates now come equipped with hand-poured, 96a urethane pivot cups, which provide an ultra-smooth turn and return to center.
The Paris V3 Features:
- Proprietary Alloy Forming Process
- True T6 Heat Treatment
- Stronger, Redesigned Hanger
- SCM440 Alloy Steel Axles
- Improved 90a Urethane Bushing Formula
- Redesigned Conical Bushing Shape
- Lighter, Reinforced Baseplate
- Redesigned SCM435 Alloy Steel Kingpins
- 96a Hand Poured Urethane Pivot Cups
- Matches Ride Height of our 43° Baseplates
- 50° Baseplate Marker Symbols